Saturday, November 5, 2011

MiraculousConception


MiraculousConception

Umm…This image was inspired by Waffleguppies's portal fanfic “Blue Sky” (on Tumblr), though the image itself doesn’t really have anything to do with her fic. I really doubt the possibility of her Wheatley being able to impregnate Chell. I just wanted to do something that emphasized the way he sees her as such a higher being; almost God (Goddess?) like.  I also wanted to draw Chell as an Art-Nouveau-Mucha-like goddess figure.

Yep…There was more I wanted to do with this picture, but I really need to get started on my homework. It’s been, like, YEARS AND YEARS since I last did any kind of fanart. That’s how moved I was by her story. I really recommend reading it, even if you don’t know anything about the portal universe. It’s a good heartfelt story that I feel can stand on its own without prior knowledge of the video games.

Pscs, x amount of hours.
Portal stuff belongs to Valve. Artwork by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment